Tuesday, December 27, 2011

my walk on the nature trail.

today was a very entertaining day.  it was only because we went on a walk on the nature trail.  it was so cool when i found tracks from deer, beavers, raccoons, mountain lions, bobcats, birds, lizards, and snakes. i brought along some empty coffee cans to catch reptiles and bugs.  the downside to it was my mom took like a million pictures per minuet. it was only a mile long trail but my mom took so many pictures she made the walk take 4 hours.  over all, it was a good walk.


this is a picture of me and my sibbling by the water fall. im on the right side.

                                                                                  this is us by the old water mill that is next to the water fall. i think it was once used for grinding up grain.


this just go's to tell you , my mom takes pictures of anything. this is a picture of moss.






these are some pretty cool snake tracks i found.




No comments:

Post a Comment